Super Cute Baby Bong in the House!!!!

Laura and I have been friends for a very long time now and I was thrilled to go see the newest addition to her family, baby Ezra Bong…. in the state that does everything big, good old Texas.  We spent the weekend playing around shooting little Ezra where ever he would let us.  From the Arboretum to the Texas State fair where everything’s fried, we had a blast.
















Grandpa and baby Ezra....  soooooooooooooo adorable...






Even I got a debut with baby Ezra......  geeeezz, can he be any cuter?





This is one of my favorites......  Laura took this one of her hubby and son...



















Fried Cheeseburgers. Yes, that's what I said.  Fried Cheeseburgers!!!!






When you're a mom you get lots of moments where nothing else in the world matters.











No comments:

Post a Comment