Dallas Bride

Laura and I have been friends for years and I was thrilled to be a part of her wedding in fabulous Costa Rica and just as excited when we talked about shooting her bridal portraits in Texas. Dallas is a great city and I have so much fun every time I visit. The food is fantastic and there are so many fun places to see. We spent the day shooting out and about indoors and outdoors and if it wasn't for out empty bellies, the thousand photos I already shot or the fact that we were due to be at the lake house, we could have continued shooting for days. Laura is gorgeous and has an uncanny ability much like her personality to adapt to any given situation or environment. She is beautiful inside and out and I am very lucky to have a friend like her in my life.


























No comments:

Post a Comment